I promised that I”d launch the official version of this podcast during the fall of 2019. Guess what? December 21st is the last day of fall.
Here’s are some episodes that will give you a feel for what the show will be about and trust me it will evolve over time.
I’m going to walk you through how to build a business, product, or service with little or not resources that will help you to generate an income greater than the average income of your country.
Yes, so if you’re a citizen of the U.S. I’ll show you how to go from $0 income to between $57,230 and $59,039 for a side hustle. Of course, some of you will be able to make more.
Now, of course we won’t stop there. Sometimes it will just be me telling you some of the important things that you need to think about during each stage of starting and growing your business.
Other times, the show will feature a special guest.
I promise a few things –
- To make it fun
- To make it profitable
- To make it trackable
Who should listen to the show?
Well, anyone really.
If you’re a student, this will be a fun ride for you that you won’t get in a classroom setting.
If you’re an employee, then this will be something fun that you can do in your spare time.
If you’re a business owner, then this is even more perfect for you. Why? My guests and I are going to show you how to create something from nothing and then to generate free cash flow from those products and services.
If you’re a teacher, this will be fantastic for you or your students.
Let’s be real there are only a few people with Comedy Writer and MBA Finance on their CV. This will be a unique perspective.
It will also be a way for those of you that can’t afford business consultants to get some healthy direction.
Here’s a few promises
- I’m never going to talk down to you
- I’m never going to tell you what to do, that’s your choice to make
- I will always lay out a conservative, neutral, and aggressive option for any suggestion
- I’ll share some funny stories about my journey as a business owner and employee
- I’ll answer your questions
- It won’t be a sales pitch
- It will evolve based on your feedback
- I’ll answer your questions
Now for a bit of gamification. If we pick your question for a show – you will win a prize. Prizes will vary each week. Submit your questions here.
Also, don’t forget to follow the adventures of Bobby the Bear at these locations.
- Pre-order his book “Social Media Does Not Have to Suck!” 7 Steps to Making Honey on Social Media
- Plus, we’d love to have your support on the GoFundMe campaign for his film, “Social Media Does Not Have to Suck!”
If you need traditional international business consulting services on an hourly, project, or monthly basis visit Ygetarts.com
Every Wednesday, for US residents, we offer three (3) free hours of sales training. You can find out more information and book a slot at GrowSales.Today